Katmandu living

the van de Wiel/Schou Hansen family blog


Things have been pretty quite here in our blog the last week or so - With preparation for my mission to Yemen I have been busy trying to get ready (I have ticket and the hotel is booked) and have therefore not focused much on reporting news from here.

It is of course also because nothing much is happening here in Nepal. Lieke has been away for the last two weeks and me and the kids have not done much. Anyway I will try to take some pictures of the kids tomorrow and mayby Lieke and the kids after she returns on Sunday, as I am pretty sure that nothing will be updated the two weeks while I am in Yemen. It will be strange to get back to Yemen without a house to sleep in - the good thing is then that I will be staying at the Movenpick so I will have my own tennis court and my own in-door and out-door pool.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)